Inspired by the leadership and commitment of our local real estate professionals, Habitat Chicago launched the Real Estate Build this year. Volunteers from the real estate industry are rolling up their sleeves to build and fund a Habitat Chicago home in West Pullman. With our valued partners, we have two big goals:
- 1. Raise $150,000 to help construct an affordable Habitat Chicago home.
- 2. Build a home from start to finish from June through November.
From June - November, two Fridays each month will be reserved on the Habitat Chicago build site for companies participating in the Real Estate Build. All build days run from 8am-3pm. Volunteer day activities can include anything it takes to build a home. No construction experience is necessary. Whether you're painting, roofing, or landscaping, you're sure to have a fulfilling experience building the framework for a home with a lot of curb appeal.
Whether you are looking to get your hands dirty for a day, or you hope to engage teams of employees across multiple days, your involvement is vital to the success of Habitat Chicago and the success of our homebuyers. With the ability to tailor your involvement, we'll find the right experience for your team. Here's a glimpse into some of the benefits available:
- A rewarding day(s) on the construction site for your employees
- Invitation to the dedication ceremony upon home completion
- Logo on site signage
- Team photos captured on-site
- Company promotion on the Habitat Chicago website
- Company promotion on The Real Estate Build website
- Company promotion on Habitat Chicago social media pages